- OptimumG reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances. In this case, OptimumG's liability shall be limited to a full refund of registration fees paid to OptimumG. Although seminar dates and locations are rarely changed, when booking flights for the seminar, we advise the purchase of ticket protection insurance at the time of booking. In no event shall OptimumG be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of seminar date changes or cancellations.
- Cancellation requests received within 30 days prior to the seminar: 50% refund will be given OR registrant may transfer to another seminar within 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- Cancellation requests received within 2 weeks prior to the seminar: no refund will be given and registrant may transfer to another seminar within 12 calendar months at no additional cost.
- Cancellation requests received within 24 hours prior to the seminar (or if the registrant is a “no-show”): No refund or any type of credit will be given.
- No refund or any type of credit will be provided if the registrant attends all or part of a seminar.